Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Never Forget a Face


One of my all-time favorite games for children is I Never Forget a Face. Excellent quality, this matching game is, obviously, beautifully illustrated. There are 24 different ethnic groups.

My youngest girls have played with these for hours. They love to take a boy and girl and pretend they are a husband and wife, and then choose numerous other ones as natural and adopted children. This game is a wonderful way to make children aware that God has created many peoples in his image, and open their eyes to the marvelous diversity in God's creation. I believe God could use this game to turn the hearts of our children to love the nations for Jesus' sake. I found it for a good price at: http://www.psychobabyonline.com/site/scpics/tmb/613/i-never-forget-a-face-match.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, Jeannette! I'm going to keep an eye out for this game. ;-)
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete